Dr. FonLin Nyeu
Dr. FonLin Nyeu holds a doctorate in Chinese Medicine from the Pacific College of Health and Science, one of the leading Chinese Medicine schools in the United States, and is a NYS board certified herbalist.
Dr. FonLin has degrees in Biology and Women’s studies from Cornell University, and a Bachelor’s of Art from the School of Visual Arts in New York City. She specializes in women’s health and facial acupuncture and gua sha, as well as muscular-skeletal issues.
FonLin combines eastern medical practices with western scientific knowledge to create safe and effective acupuncture and facial acupuncture treatments. She practices in New York City and Connecticut. You can find her on IG@dr.fonlin.
• Pacific College of Health and Science, Doctor of Chinese Medicine
• Cornell University, Bachelor of Science, Biology and Women’s Studies
• Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture™ - Shellie Goldstein
• NYS Board Certified Herbalist
• Facial Gua Sha Training - Ping Zhang, L.Ac.
• Aroma Acupoint Training - Tiffany Pollard, L.Ac.
• Yoga Teacher Training - Greenhouse Holistic, Brooklyn, NY
• Pilates Mat Training – Equinox, NY, NY
• Birth Doula Training- Debra Pascali-Bonaro
• School of Visual Arts, Bachelor of Art